The website www.artboom.eu (“the website”) is owned and operated by Artboom. References to “we”, “us”, or “our” are references to Artboom. A Personal Company based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Artboom is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “ARTBOOM”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Personal data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, such as your name, contact details, payment details and information about your access and use of our website.
- Personal data are collected during the use of our website (such as: when you browse the website, subscribe to our newsletters, place orders, request for quotes, upload forms & photos, pay for the purchase of products, join our social media, contact us and create accounts).
- During our interaction with you, we may collect the following data:
- I.D. / Passport number, full name, gender & date of birth.
- Telephone number, email, home & shipping address, social media & messenger apps.
- Paypal & credit/debit card details and billing address. Credit/debit card details are not retained on Artboom servers as they are handled by Paypal.
- Product purchase history, including: place, date & time of placing orders, purchasing, shipping & delivering products, products’ prices and preferences.
- Our correspondence history with you, including: emails, messenger apps chats, text messages (“sms”), calls, social media and letters.
- Login details including the username and the password that you have chosen.
- Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys or reviews.
- Location, browser, IP Address, device information and cookies information.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- When you visit our website, and when you use your account to buy products and services,
- When you make an online purchase,
- When you create an account with us,
- When you purchase a product in store or by phone but don’t have (or don’t use) an account,
- When you subscribe to our mailing list,
- When you engage with us on social media,
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- To register you as a new customer and for the performance of a contract with you.
- To process and deliver your order including:
- Manage payments, fees and charges
- Collect and recover money owed to us
- Deliver your order via Courier services
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected which is for the performance of our services.
At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely.
Some examples of customer data retention periods:
Orders: When you place an order, we’ll keep the personal data you give us so we can comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We sometimes share your personal data with trusted third parties.
For example, delivery couriers, to help us personalize our offers to you and so on.
Here’s the policy we apply to those organizations to keep your data safe and protect your privacy:
- We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
Please note that:
- The above requests must be in writing (preferably by email).
- We will need to verify your identity before we can fulfil any of your rights under data protection Law.
- We may refuse requests of (d) & (e) for certain reasons (such as: due to a public policy or a legal obligation and/or because it may harm / jeopardise our legitimate interests). We will, however, explain in detail the reasons for our refusal.
- You have the right to complain to the Commissioner of Cyprus of Personal Data Protection.
Changes to the Policy
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please Contact us via email at email@example.com