Party Dogs – Kit contains a carefully handcrafted (by artboom), natural, soft and fresh play dough that captures your children’s attention and gives them the possibility for endless ways of play. Natural Play Dough Kits are inspired by play-based learning resources.
Using playdough young children can investigate the potentials of the medium:
- Mix up colors (ex: red + yellow playdough = orange dough)
- Shape forms
- Use it as a glue (to stick different surfaces together)
- Use it as a paint (finger paint with dough just by smooching on a surface)
Research has shown that working with play dough can:
- Develops fine motor skills by pinching, squeezing, rolling, flattening and squashing.
- Nurtures creativity through pretend and imaginative play.
- Manipulating play dough is therapeutic. It can reduce stress and anxiety levels just by squeezing!
What’s inside the Natural Play Dough Kit?
- 3 jars (red, yellow,blue) of non toxic, natural handcrafted (by artboom) play dough/140g each jar
- 5 little dog figurines
- A cool selection of loose parts such as craft sticks, beads, feathers, pebbles.
Play Dough Ingredients:
wheat flour, water, salt, vegetable oil, cream of tartar. Play Dough is handcrafted by artboom in an environment that contains nuts.
Play Dough care instructions:
- Play with dough on a clean surface.
- If a salt crust appears on the play dough, this is totally ok. You just knead the dough and it will be like new again! If needed, you can add a few drops of vegetable oil to the dough.
- Always store in an airtight container when not using your play dough.
- Dough may last 3-6 months when stored in an airtight container and kept in a cool dry place.
This kit contains small pieces and may be a choking hazard for kids under 3 years old. Adult supervision is recommended.