Natural Playdough Kit – Dogs.
This kit contains a carefully handcrafted, natural, soft and fresh playdough that captures your children’s attention and gives them the possibility for endless ways of play. Natural Playdough Play Kits are inspired by play-based learning resources.
Using playdough young children can investigate the potentials of the medium:
- Mix up colors (ex: red + yellow playdough = orange dough)
- Shape forms
- Use it as a glue (to stick different surfaces together)
- Use it as a paint (finger paint with dough just by smooching on a surface)
With the Natural Playdough Kit you can:
Create in endless ways! Let the kids try, play and express their ideas with the Natural Playdough and the 5 little figurines they will find in the box.
Research has shown that working with playdough can:
- Develops fine motor skills by pinching, squeezing, rolling, flattening and squashing.
- Nurtures creativity through pretend and imaginative play.
- Manipulating playdough is therapeutic. It can reduce stress and anxiety levels just by squeezing!
What’s inside the Natural Playdough Kit?
- 3 jars (basic colours) of non toxic, natural handcrafted playdough (140gr each jar)
- 5 little dog figurines
wheat flour, water, salt, vegetable oil, cream of tartar, food grade colouring. Playdough is handcrafted by artBOOM in an environment that contains nuts.
Playdough care instructions:
- Play with dough on a clean surface.
- If a salt crust appears on the play dough, this is totally ok. You just knead the dough and it will be like new again! If needed, you can add a few drops of vegetable oil to the dough.
- Always store in an airtight container when not using your play dough.
- Dough may last 3-6 months when stored in an airtight container and kept in a cool dry place.
This kit contains small pieces and may be a choking hazard for kids under 3 years old. Adult supervision is recommended.