Pink Lemonade – Doh is carefully handcrafted by artboom, natural, soft and fresh that captures your children’s attention and gives them the possibility for endless ways of play. Our Natural Play Dough is inspired by play-based learning resources.
Using play dough young children can investigate the potentials of the medium like:
- Mix up colors (ex: red + yellow play dough = orange doh)
- Shape forms
- Use it as a glue (to stick different surfaces together)
- Use it as a paint (finger paint with dough just by smooching on a surface)
Research has shown that working with play dough can:
- Develops fine motor skills by pinching, squeezing, rolling, flattening and squashing.
- Nurtures creativity through pretend and imaginative play.
- Manipulating playdough is therapeutic. It can reduce stress and anxiety levels just by squeezing!
What’s inside the Pink Lemonade – Doh Pot?
- A big jar of two-color (yellow + pink), non-toxic, natural handcrafted by artboom play dough, 230g
wheat flour, water, salt, vegetable oil, cream of tartar
Play dough care instructions:
- Play with dough on a clean surface.
- If a salt crust appears on the play dough, this is totally ok. You just knead the dough and it will be like new again! If needed, you can add a few drops of vegetable oil to the dough.
- Always store in an airtight container when not using your play dough.
- Dough may last 3-6 months when stored in an airtight container and kept in a cool dry place.
Playdough is handcrafted by artboom in an environment that contains nuts. Natural Playdough lasts 3-6 months and it’s best kept in an airtight container. Keep it in a cool and dry place.
Adult supervision is recommended for kids under 3 years old.